"Experimenting keeps us alive !!" ….Looks like endorsement line of some company…But certain things prove it true.
I was thinking why doing same work indulges a man to fall in boredom?...Why spark goes off when we repeat same thing over and over ? What exactly is the fuel this spark needs ?...a bit of thinking made me to conclude that “Experiments” can keep this spark alive …Do we really try our hands on them ?
Well…Just to start with this idea, while reading my own blog I experimented pressing “Cntr + A” and it made my reading bit smoother with less stress on eyes… really necessity is mother of invention. …try…try !!...I love black color… never goanna change my blog’s color theme.
Last days life was fully trapped in percentage figures…If I had done this much calculations in student life,I could be a topper of mathematics. Finally when appraisals are over I find myself somewhere lying on a thin fine line of difference between expectations and disappointment. To overcome appraisal blues I experimented a visit to pink city on a very short notice of some hours…which added many colors to my frame of mind and again this experiment worked for me.
In between writing germs made me to write some lines and it’s again about trying something new that I don’t do everyday and the things that I do I love sharing them with you…some things are exceptional !! (Please go through disclaimer before you start reading those lines.)
To keep the actual feeling alive I am trying to write it in Hindi…so if you don’t have Hindi fonts installed in your system, install them first. Thanks to goole for their experiment on translating English words to Hindi...you can also try it on … http://www.google.com/transliterate/indic# .
Disclaimer: The thought/feeling in below content is fully fictional and is for only 18 and above. I am not responsible if this experiment pushes you to fall in any fantasies. It is something that is limited to writing and doesn’t contain any bit of my thought process or experiences ...did I say experiences ;) ?...dont give looks yaar, the word “experiences” perfectly fits the place…and I am 99% sure about it… ½ % is left for those uninvited dreams which never come back once your sleep is broken and you put all your effort to start with it again where you left J , ¼ % falls in the category of “Exceptions” as I just wrote above...and remaining ¼ % for your scope of guesses, I really care for you. (I told you na I worked out a lot on percentage figures these days.)
So here it is : Title is - “Zinda Hai “
तेरी जुल्फों से ढकी
तेरी गर्दन पे बसी खुशबू
अब भी बहती है मेरी
साँसों में
गीला सा ज़ायका तेरी ज़बान का
सूखा नहीं है अब तक
मेरे होंठों से
मेरे गालों पे
तेरे हाथों की छुवन जिंदा है
मेरे कंधे पे
तेरे चेहरे का वज़न जिंदा है
कुछ ख्वाहिशें हैं
जो दम तोडती ही नहीं
कुछ एक ख्वाब
मेरी पलकों के तले
जिंदा हैं
इस कड़ी धूप में
इक प्यास जिंदा है अब तक
मोहोबब्बत
है के नहीं ,
अहसास अब भी जिंदा है !!
Enough of dreaming guys ….wake-up and get back to work. !!
Wish you all a belated Merry-Xmas and advance prosperous New Year ahead.
I find it true - Experimenting keeps us alive ….not only breathing !!...What do you say ??
PS: “Give me some sunshine, Give me some rain ….Give me another chance , wanna grow-up once again”…watch “3 Idiots”…awesome movie.
Love
~Amitesh
मेरे कंधे पे
ReplyDeleteतेरे चेहरे का वज़न जिंदा है.....
sachmuch saans leti hui pankti
jinda ehsaas ke liye badhai...naye varsh ki shubhkamnay