Moods...the different shades of thoughts. Today morning I was the saddest person on earth as I was stuck to a snippet of code and in evening I was the happiest one as it was raining and rain makes my mood...and to write also. We are all about moods...Title needed clarification :) !
Writing flow has been forcibly diverted to some other thing these days and I have several excuses on that, like office data security guys have found their sixth sense working suddenly and have applied a lot many security policies on office computers, one of which restricts access to all the social networking and blogging sites...thank god Google works. I wonder if Google stops working, how IT industry will do, I guess 90% of s/w engineers would rather prefer to have a ‘Dhaba’ at crossroads nearby their homes....don’t mind, money you make is almost same...only status is different J !...Now you would ask, if really this disaster has happened then how I am posting all this to you... and I will answer ... ‘Mine is a new Chic’ J ! Have bought my new laptop (Dell Inspiron) some days back and enjoying internet access on my lap at home.
Now when destiny has made me back, it’s time to spread several collected minutes at front of you :-
Last night DJ called me from B'lore...he was telling that there is buy one get one offer on surf excel.He recently has got married and I visited home for his marriage :). We know each other from that age of childhood when a sense of friendship starts growing inside a kid...in common words we are “Chaddhi Yaar”. Except “Chaddhis” we shared a lot many things like Common games, Common tutors, Common schools, Common Colleges, Common professions, Common problems, Common fun and even in teen age the girls we used to have crush on, were common...and this all was coming in my mind on the day of his marriage when I was seeing him on the stage with his wife...How time turns?...marriage forbids sharing ;) ...right DJ ? (I can feel you smirking if you get to read this)...I remember the days when we were in college and newly made accounts on almost each and every social networking site, age mates with status ‘single’ would often update their photo albums in different posses, styles with cool eye gears... some days back while surfing net I noticed almost 75% of contacts have been updated to ‘committed’, six pack abs are turned to curved tummies and some who were of hasty nature or had an uncontrollable wild passion inside are still posing there, same old shades can be noticed but 1-2 years old kids are wearing them ;) ...being called dad in 20’s is an awesome feeling...as they say !!
Very few times in life we get to reach places when others don’t dare to see you gaze to gaze, last days i achieved this milestone for the first time in my life. Had conjunctivitis, people even were not daring to come around and those who had guts were talking to me but behaving like having squint. Boss was politely offering me 2-3 days off’s from office, I pinched myself to checkout if i was in this real world only.
To change moods I with some friends managed a trip to Shimla.We got only two days of weekend for this, started Friday night and joined back on Monday morning. But two days were enough to add some wired/ interesting things in piggy bags of experience. We rented a car from Delhi to Shimla as majority of people were in this favour, but just after some hours of starting the journey majority turned minority J !..It was a bad decision. And one bad decision made some mates to do things that a lady do after 4-5 months of pregnancy, after 4-5 hours of journey some of us started puking.I somehow managed to prove myself brave...yeah... not puking on those roads was a real bravery. After reaching Shimla, we were not able to roam that much as most of us were tired but as we had taken the hotel on Mall road only, we decided to go out. All tiredness changed to energy in a jiffy when we saw the crowd at the place, it was like a fair planned for us...everything was full of beauty [trip mates, I meant ‘everything’ ;)]...Second day we planned for Kufri as people told us that it’s a must watch place. We took horses to climb up and again it could be bad decision as it was a fatal horse ride. The master was such a stupid gay (oh sorry guy), left everyone alone to die on those narrow hilly paths. To encourage myself I was singing the lines "Wo gulab banke khilega kya , jo chirag banke jala na ho". Horse was driving me at front, got idea to check if all seven of us are alive, i saw back. Everyone was exchanging smiles as if it was the last time we were seeing each other. I was also almost confirmed to see my friends again in hell (heaven could not be expected as we committed sins by abusing the horse master in almost every known language).We paid 380 bucks per person which includes whole sight seen on the horse.Dont know who came and got us off the horses in the mid way and told that this was the destination. Being a tourist 50% of mind accepts all the cheatings on you...rt ?...After some hours we called horse guy to take us back. I guess he was week in calculations; he told us to come in 40 minutes and came after four hours. We could not fight with him as he only has to take us down. Somehow we managed to come down and first thing we did was his complaint to nearby police station. Big applause to Himachal police, they listened our complaints, called that guy and made him to refund half of our money...and this was the happy end of bad story. Again one round of Mall road with a coffee of CCD was enough for refreshment; we left Shimla around 7:30PM.
In between another year is stolen from my account on passed 16th july (if you have read my older posts)...will splash my thoughts on you on this robbery ,but seeing the length of this post I skip it for now and keep it for next time... and sure this is due at my side !
Till then...
Love
~Ami
No comments:
Post a Comment