Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Some Common Days, Still Countable:

Other chunk of days has been passed with comparatively a bit hectic schedule. Was really busy in office for last some 4-5 weeks. Other than work, things which managed to be a part of my life between my last post and this one are very common but are worth it to eat some web space ...aren’t they ?, just because they are making me to write and you are reading them...Do I write pointless J ??


As I told you I was busy in office, but I enjoyed working these days and all of a sudden I came to know that I really love working sometimes :) !!...Just like after writing my first blog I came to know that I love writing….or after reading “Five Point Someone” I came to know that I love reading books. Third awareness of love forced me to read “Eleven Minutes” last days. But reading this book proved that love is blind. I loved the title at first sight and bought this book blindly, you please leaf through some pages before you decide to go for it. Book is not bad but make sure (if you living with your family) that none of others at home is interested in novels or you are not reading it openly. While reading I deeply felt need of censor board on print media too and especially when an aged guy like “Paulo Coelho” is the writer. These days I am testing on “Khalid Hussain” for his “Kite Runner”, through with first 80-90 pages and they have left a good enough picture of pages that are going to come.


Part II – Planning. Last days we planned a lot, .no not family/financial planning. This month 2-3 off’s are falling in and starting from today, which are enough to attract a cool trip to some hill station for computer stuck people like me. Initially we planned for Leh-Laddakh, but routes were closed so plan turned to Kathmandu (Nepal), some more ideas generated and then route diverted to Shrinagar and then to Shimla.And finally on Saturday 19th Sep when we were supposed to be on the way I am sitting here in office and writing blog.Really big plans result no result.


”Rain-Rain go away, come again another day”. After a prolonged wait it rained in Delhi...and was first Delhi like rain in this season. I woke–up and heard drops falling outside and that made my day but soon after it crated havoc on roads. I reached office around 12:15 and was in chaos, if I should switch-on my machine. Weather was not like to sit in office but I switched on my computer... who says if you are in office you should work?? I went down (I sit at third floor) saw some good scenes outside...people huddled under small roofs of “Paanwalas” and smoking…Traffic police man in “Chappals” trying sort out traffic blocks… and all that.. It was awesome and I was feeling like to fly. I cannot not fly but atleast can feel like flying, our cafeteria at 8th floor gives this feeling. Following the idea I took lift to 8th floor, Cafeteria. As lunch guy had not yet reached there, gobbled some Maggi, fruit chaat and cool vision of half drown “dhabas” around, where we used to have “paranthas” sometimes. CafĂ© Coffee Day has recently settled up a stall in our cafeteria...First time I noticed there punch line “A lot can happen over coffee”...n found it very true. I asked for it but unfortunately people had already made there day happening and coffee was finished, so passed time with Sweet Corns and persuaded myself to have coffee at my floor.. It was still drizzling. It rained 2 days continuously and these were some of the best days happened to me in this year.


And haan … watched Kaminey, agree “Life mai paiFa kamane ke do hi raFte hote hain, Ek Fortkut aur dooFra chota Fortcut”.But only film stars get these ‘Forcuts’. For us movie completes where reality actually starts.


“Ye the ab tak ke samachar, aap se dobara mulakat hogi agli post mai J” !! Enough for today, kaafi kaam kar liya… 6 minutes left to complete my time and that much I will need to switch off my machine….!!


~ Love

Amitesh

No comments:

Post a Comment