Some days back, during my late night walk [let me clarify , I don’t have habit of walking in sleep , I take my dinner a bit late and have habit of having walk after that …so it’s a late night walk ], I was fully busy in love making; hikeys can still be spotted on all exposed part of my body. I don’t know what different taste mosquitoes find in my blood…need a desperate blood test to check level of sugar in it. If I had donated that much to blood bank it could have saved some lives. In the middle of life and death I was expecting a call from god which could save me from this hell happening all around. Chetan Bhagat assures you if you are a call centre employee and trapped somewhere, god will call you and give you tips to save yourself. Unfortunately I don’t work with call centre, so it was all different from Chetan Bhagat’s “One night at call center”, I am sure now you are clear with title of this post - “One night not at call center”….may be my next post will be named as “Happiness screwed up by mosquitoes” … J.
Yeah, so I was walking after my dinner…I was feeling a bit lonely, dull n nostalgic. However it happens rarely but when happens it brings a serious and big time debate or you cans say fight between my mind and my heart. As they were doing so, I was listening to them silently.
Highlights are as:
Heart : “How Selfish, greedy and materialistic your are, you left everyone and came so far to do a job…just to get a certain annual pay package ? ”.
Mind : “It doesn’t mean money only. It was to see whether I am capable to feel my responsibilities and to do what I felt, I should do.”
Heart : “Remember those days, place where you brought up, bunked up tuitions/college with friends and did all that fun and stupid things.”
Mind : “That was a part of life…a golden part that cannot be brought back. But see the number of people/relations, the family that you have made your own during this work life.Are’nt they fulfilling, helpful, satisfactory more than anyone else…don’t you enjoy time with them ??....time that passes always turns to beautiful memories. Might be after five years you remember these days as second best part of life J”.
And this went on and on, to come out of situations like this I find only two-three ways. Which are prioritized as: to call some friends and bore them, listen some music on phone or to weave some words and try to make some sentences with rhythm, I don’t call them poems. This night phone was empty with charge so happened the third one and sentences shaped up as below –
Neend aankhon se gir, bistar pe bikhar jaati hai
Khayal ud gaye kapoor ki dali (napthelin balls) ki tareh
Tujhse khwabon mai mile ek zamana beeta
Bas teri yaad hai , deewaron pe seelan ki tareh
[Wanted to write a lot but did’nt find words to express….Someone has rightly said “Udte firte hain titliyon ki tareh…….Lafz kagaz pe baithte hi nahi”….. , need to complete this n surely will share the full version with you very soon J.]
Suddenly my mind ordered me “Go to bed, you have to wake up for office in the morning”… though heart resisted for sometime but eventually mind has to win ….and I accepted the order n don’t remember how long it took me to fall in deep sleep !!
This was all the story of one night. I would love to know if you also experience some nights like this or feel some fighting inside you, if “yes” then what’s the conclusion that you make ;).
Today night I am leaving for my home for a small function and long vacation (10 days off), updates will be other side of off’s…..till then ADIOS.
- Love –
Amitesh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment