As blog ant has recently bitten me up so once again m here to spill out the slow poison it has given me. Don’t have any specific reason or content to jot down but after getting some intresting comments on first post (Bad one’s i wont tell you :) ), my passive thoughts are urging me to steel some time to shell out on writing. As resultant again I m trying to make out something on my blog that I also don’t know.
Where to start…, guys like me who work far away from there homes and spend 12 out of 24hrs (sometimes more than this) in office cubicles have only thing to discuss is their office happenings. So just after switching-on my computer, saw some mails in my inbox, some were forward chain mails n others were trying to be official. While reading them I found a common thing that is in fashion in corporate culture, DIGITAL SIGNATURES with some enthusiastic/philosophical quotes. Noticed a quote today “The more I want to do it, the less I call it my work”. I have heard this line a couple of times earlier too, Kudos to actual maker of quote and the message he wanted to convey but My dirty mind always likes to operate over these small-small things. After doing some shuffling of words the effect that above line made on me is - “The more I call it my work, the less I want to do it.”….yeah its Friday today and Fridays are known for giving “Honeymoon Period” sort of feeling. In IT, sitting idle is called “Honeymoon Period” specifically when one has resigned and surviving through the notice period he has served to company. I have enjoyed 2 honeymoon periods in my close to three years of career, haven’t planned for third one yet– …Hey… hello I m single and perfectly a young unmarried guy J !!
Oh… we lost the way we were on DIGI SIGNS, so following the trend I also made a quote for my DIGI SING which says – “Feel we can do…and see we have done it !! ”. No… don’t apply your minds for two reasons. First - Its purely made by me and Second- My dirty one has already done its work on it too. Though I can’t describe here that how the quote was interpreted by it but would surely like to summarize that “Feelings can make many things to be done” … J J !!
Chalo…. I can see one more mail has reached my mailbox, lets see who is calling and wat quote he has written.
Would love to hear from you …..Come join-in the world of blogging and teach me to give good titles to my blogs !!
Where to start…, guys like me who work far away from there homes and spend 12 out of 24hrs (sometimes more than this) in office cubicles have only thing to discuss is their office happenings. So just after switching-on my computer, saw some mails in my inbox, some were forward chain mails n others were trying to be official. While reading them I found a common thing that is in fashion in corporate culture, DIGITAL SIGNATURES with some enthusiastic/philosophical quotes. Noticed a quote today “The more I want to do it, the less I call it my work”. I have heard this line a couple of times earlier too, Kudos to actual maker of quote and the message he wanted to convey but My dirty mind always likes to operate over these small-small things. After doing some shuffling of words the effect that above line made on me is - “The more I call it my work, the less I want to do it.”….yeah its Friday today and Fridays are known for giving “Honeymoon Period” sort of feeling. In IT, sitting idle is called “Honeymoon Period” specifically when one has resigned and surviving through the notice period he has served to company. I have enjoyed 2 honeymoon periods in my close to three years of career, haven’t planned for third one yet– …Hey… hello I m single and perfectly a young unmarried guy J !!
Oh… we lost the way we were on DIGI SIGNS, so following the trend I also made a quote for my DIGI SING which says – “Feel we can do…and see we have done it !! ”. No… don’t apply your minds for two reasons. First - Its purely made by me and Second- My dirty one has already done its work on it too. Though I can’t describe here that how the quote was interpreted by it but would surely like to summarize that “Feelings can make many things to be done” … J J !!
Chalo…. I can see one more mail has reached my mailbox, lets see who is calling and wat quote he has written.
Would love to hear from you …..Come join-in the world of blogging and teach me to give good titles to my blogs !!
-- Love --
~Amitesh
No comments:
Post a Comment